Over a decade of experience in the web marketing industry and Ignitur was born. All of the lessons that were learned helping businesses increase visibility online have been implemented into one tool to help business owners/web-marketing agencies succeed in getting real results.
First, and to avoid confusion, I will tell you what Ignitur is NOT:
- Not a submission tool!
- Not a content management tool!
- Not a one tool does it all … no such thing!!
Since that is off the table, let me tell you what Ignitur IS:
- First and formost project management software tool tailored for online marketing operations – This is the heart of Ignitur. It gives teams and individuals a way to operate efficiently.
- A shareable dashboard that connects to all your favorite service providers. Everything you need in one place – no more logging in and logging out from Analytics, AdWords, MailChimp, etc.
- A reporting engine that can mesh everything up and generate friendly reports that show trends and progress over time.
- A time saving tool that takes all the guesswork out and tells you what do to and how to do it.
- Out-of-the-box list of to do’s for SEO, Pay Per Click, Social Media Management, etc. Yes, we hand, on a silver platter, the secret sauce… (the processes).
Should I use Ignitur?
If you are a business owner OR a web-marketing agency, then the answer is YES. Ignitur helps you manage your business marketing efforts (it doesn’t do the job for you!). Ignitur is a project management platform that includes unique features tailored for web-marketing activity.
If you are engaged in any form of web-marketing activity to promote your/a clients’ business, Ignitur will be of great help to you. Web-marketing agencies and other one-man-operation businesses use Ignitur to increase efficiency when promoting their business online.
So, how does it work?
Okay, let’s dive in… When you login to Ignitur you will see four main buttons on the right. These three buttons represent the workflow of every web marketing project you will ever have, big or small. This is, by the way, the workflow all marketing professionals maintain, and now you can access it.
Button #1: Dashboard – The dashboard provides an at-a-glance overview of important stats.
Button #2: Analyze – We collect information from various places such as Google Analytics, your favorite email marketing providers (e.g Constant Contact), Google Webmaster Tools, etc. Every piece of information you own will be easily accessible to you from one single place. No more logging in and logging out, it’s all there.
Button #3: Manage– Based on the marketing modules you choose to manage (we offer 8 out-of-the-box modules, plus you can create your own), relevant tasks will populate to your Tasks tab ready for you to take action. That’s right, all the “What to Do” and “How to Do” is handed to you. We share what web-marketing gurus are doing everyday. No guesswork, no testing or trials, you manage it yourself, and Ignitur will guide you through the process and keep you on track.
Button #4: Report – Ignitur collects extensive data from your marketing efforts so you can create friendly reports that show trends and progress/work over time. You can include in the reports Analytical stats, tasks status, actions taken, and free text.
In a nutshell, if you are a business professional or entrepreneur, Ignitur is the What and the How for your marketing needs for a fraction of the cost of hiring a web-marketing firm. If you are a web-marketing agency, Ignitur is a time saving tool that helps you manage your clients from one central place, including generating automated periodic reports on demand.
Happy Marketing 🙂
The Ignitur Team.